Welcome to the web page of Composer & Orchestrator Paul J. Deakin

MUSIC FOR FILM, TV and MEDIA

CONTACT ME DIRECTLY:

e: pdeakinmusic@gmail.com

IMDb page

REPRESENTATION
Robert R. Blume
Step Forward Entertainment Group Ltd
New York



SOLACE

SOLACE (Short Film) - I finished editing it. I wrote the opening music too.

Solace (HD) from Kinwalt Entertainment on Vimeo.

Horror Film Trailer

I recently scored the music to a trailer for a new horror film from Pillage and Plunder Pictures:

Winner of BEST SCORE - 'LAST CALL' - Baltimore 48 hour film festival

I was quite proud that I won BEST SCORE in the Baltimore 48 Hour Film Festival for this. I scored, recorded and synced the entire score to this short in less than 10 hours :) Written and Directed by Todd Shoemaker, the filmmakers are given 48 hours to write, shoot, edit and deliver a short film. It was such an honor to be part of the team! This was only my second 48 hour film festival, and I won best score so I was very happy!

SOLACE Teaser

Teaser to a new short film. I scored the music with Symphobia 2.

Fatal Noir - Theatre Lab/Diesel Films

Scored a Film Noir short for students at Theatre Lab. A fun project!

Soundcloud music player

Thursday, February 28, 2013

SOLACE


 I finally finished editing SOLACE.
 


 WATCH IT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My music on YouLicense.com:

SPELLBOUND accepted into New York International Fringe Festival

SPELLBOUND accepted into New York International Fringe Festival
Check our website for info in the coming weeks!